200N NGP Door Sweep
* Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
* Synthetic rubber polymer blend: Chloroprene and EPDM
* Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
* Flame resistant
* Moisture resistant
* Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
* Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
* BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
* #6 x 3/4″ stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
* Screw holes slotted for adjustment
* Neoprene is black
* Anodized aluminum￼
* AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
* SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
* ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.