CR-GLS9800EO36-Narrow Stile Rim Exit Devices
For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies and end caps are brass, bronze or stainless steel and rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are nonhanded and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors – Wood, Metal or Aluminum Glass doors with 1 ¾” minimum stile width, 1 ¾” thickness for single or double door application
- Chassis – Non-ferrous alloy (Panic Grade)
- Cover – Non-ferrous plated material.
- Mounting – Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thrubolts available upon request.
- End Cap – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction
- Alarm – Available. Prefix NALRM before PART#
- Hand – Non-handed
- Latch Bolt – Stainless steel ¾” throw
- Spring – Stainless steel throughout
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly – Heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with Stainless Steel push pad
- Strike – 246 packed standard. Optional 247 strike. (See strike page)
- Dogging Feature – Allen-type key furnished standard
- Mullion – Available
- UL and ULC Listed – GLS9800 Series for Panic & Safety for all types of 4’ x 8’ single doors and 8’ x 8’ double doors
- Finish – Architectural plated finishes
- Electronic Functions – (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available