NGP 160S, Screw on Weatherstripping
- A – anodized aluminum
- B – gold
- DKB – dark bronze
* Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
* Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane
* Excellent flexibility and memory
* Flame resistant
* Moisture resistant
* Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
* Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
* Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
* BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and smoke infiltration
* #6 x 3/4″ stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
* Screw holes slotted for adjustment
* Dense silicone is black
* Mill aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.