CR3000IC Digital Keypad Door Lock Heavy Duty GRADE 1
Lever comes Less Core, IC Core is not included.
* Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, GRADE 1
* Easy Installation & Programming
* 2 Year Warranty
* Long-Life Battery Operation
* 2 Remote Switches
* Interchangeable Core
* Master Code
* 10 Manager Codes
* 1 Sub-Master Code
* 90 User Codes
* 5 Service Codes
* Passage Mode
* Weather Resistant
* Buzzer & Led Indicators
* Anti-Tamper Lockout
* Clutch Technology
* Non-Handed, Reversible
* Enable & Disable Users Mode
* Tactile Metal Keypad
* User Friendly
* Master Code – performs all programming functions.
* Sub-Master Code – performs all programming functions except delete or change Master Code.
* Manager Codes – CR3000 can accommodate 10 Managers each having different codes and under each Manager has 9 Users (1 Manager + 9 Users = 1 Bank). Managers are capable of programming / adding and deleting User codes under his Bank. Managers are also capable of accessing the next higher Bank until another Manager Code appears.
* Service Codes (5) – are one-time codes only. It cannot be used again. Once a Service Code is entered, the unit will unlock but will automatically delete the code.
* Passage Mode – once enabled, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
* Tones and LED Indicators – can be programmed for different settings. Making sure that every key pressed is confirmed by an accompanying LED and / or tone.
* Next Free Code Location Finder – no need of guessing what free location is available in entering a new code. CR3000 can pin point and tell you where the next available location is.
* Code Locator Function – CR3000 can tell you the exact location of a certain code. Making it easy to determine as to what manager a user code is under.
* Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times in succession, the unit will turn off for 30 seconds to prevent tampering.
* Remote Switch / Release – CR3000 provides 2 Remote Switches. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or connected to alarm systems such as fire alarms.
* Weather Resistant – CR3000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant for temperature ranges of +158°F to -22°F (+70°C to -30°C).
* Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the CR3000 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside, thus preventing breaking or tampering.
* Non-Handed – CR3000 can be installed for both left and right door opening.