CR-M98CVR3696-Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device For Wood Doors.
For use in institutions, schools, universities,commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies and end caps are brass, bronze or stainless steel and rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- LBR (Optional) – No Bottom Strike. Free access for wheel chairs, stretchers and carts which eliminates tripping potential and disfiguration of floors due to dragging of bottom bolts.
- For Doors – Wood. 1 ¾” (44.5mm) minimum thickness, 4 ½” (114mm) minimum stile width
- Top Chassis – Steel
- Chassis Cover – Non-ferrous plated material
- Mounting – Furnished standard with machine screws
- End Cap – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction
- Hand – Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, HR for convenience
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1
- Strikes – 260 top and 265 bottom
- Top and Bottom Bolts – Stainless Steel . Top and bottom bolt travel 7/16” (11mm). Projection adjustable up to 1” (25mm)
- Fire Exit Hardware – FWCVR9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ Double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- Rail Height – Specify door opening and mounting height of center line of rail when ordering a Vertical Rod Exit Device 41” from floor
- Trim – See Trim Designs section
- Electronic Functions – (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- Alarm – Prefix “NALRM” before PART#
- Dogging Feature – Cylinder dogging available for non-rated applications