CR-LBRF9890V3696-Fire Rated Vertical Rod Exit Devices Less Bottom Rod
For use in institutions, schools, universities,commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies and end caps are brass, bronze or stainless steel and rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are nonhanded and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors – 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 3 ¾” minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½” minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims available. 2 ¾” backset
- ADA Series – Prefix “A” before the MODEL #
- Top Chassis – Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel. Covers stock hollow metal doors with161 cutout.
- Mounting – Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire rated devices
- Alarm – Available. Prefix “NALRM” before MODEL #
- End Cap – Brass, bronze or stainless Steel Construction
- Hand – Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, RHR for convenience
- Latch Bolt, Spring – Stainless Steel
- Auxiliary Spring Latch – Auxiliary spring loaded latchbolt is installed in the lower edge of the door, when exposed to fire latchbolt releases keeping the door closed and regulated.
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly – Heavy gauge brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Strike – See strike page
- Dogging Feature – Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available
- Electronic Functions – (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- UL and ULC Listed – 9860 Series for panic. F9860 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- Finish – Architectural plated finishes.