CR-A9800EO36-ADA Series Rim Exit Device
For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies and end caps are brass, bronze or stainless steel and rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are nonhanded and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors – 1-3/4″ thick standard optional 2-1/4″ thick. 4-1/2″ minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims. 2-3/4″ backset.
- Chassis – Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Mounting – Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction.
- Alarm – Available.
- Hand – Non-handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt – Stainless Steel 3/4″ throw.
- Spring – Stainless Steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly – Heavy gauge Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
- Strike – 239 packed standard (See strike page).
- Dogging Feature – Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- Mullion – Available.
- UL and ULC Listed – 9800 Series for panic. F9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types or 4′ x 8′ single doors and 8′ x 8′ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish – Architectural plated finishes.
- Electronic Functions – (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available.