9800 Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
For paired doors where a full-width opening is only occasionally required, removable mullions are used. Doors are fitted with rim exit devices and normally function as single doors. Steel and aluminum mullions are available in 8′ or 10′ lengths.
Available motorized latch retraction (MLR).
- Heavy duty cast chassis, available in wide or narrow stile
- Antimicrobial protected coating
- Motorized latch retraction (MLR) available
- Complies with NFPA life safety code and AD
- CBC-compliant option (BF) for maximum 5 lb operating force (9300, 9500, 9700)
- The Motorized latch retraction features a whisper-quiet motor and operates quietly